Please see the latest links to television interviews, radio interviews and podcasts and print reviews: Fed Up: An Insider’s Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America.
- CNBC I didn’t hear ‘balance’ or ‘sheet’
- CNBC Asia: Is the Fed bad for America?
- CNBC: Fed policy can be offset to Trump’s economic plans
- The Street — Here Is How the Federal Reserve Could End the Bull Market in Stocks
- Bloomberg: Has the Federal Reserve Been Bad for the Economy?
- CNBC: The Fed is bad for America—but getting rid of it isn’t the answer
- Time — The Fed Still Has On Its Beer Goggles
- Forbes — President Trump, Heed Fed Up’s Big Reveal Of How The Fed Can Be Toxic To Greatness
- Bank shot: Former Dallas staffer Danielle DiMartino Booth tells tale of Fed power gone awry
- The Hill — After 104 years, Fed practices need a facelift. Badly.
- Bloomberg — Consumers are Too Giddy When it Comes to Borrowing
- Marketwatch Review by Caroline Baum: Opinion — ‘Fed Up’ exposes the elite rot of the Federal Reserve
- TheUnseen Review of Fed Up
- Wall Street Journal — Former Fed Staffer Says Central Bank Is Under the Thumb of Academics
- Value Walk — Danielle DiMartino Booth: An Insider Exposes The Evils Of The Fed
- Evergreen Virtual Advisor — Guest EVA
- Reuter’s — Review: Defending America against the Fed
- MacroVoices: Erik Townsend welcomes Danielle DiMartino Booth to MacroVoices
- WSJ MONEYBEAT Are You ‘Fed Up’ With the Fed? So Is This Veteran of the Bank
- X22Report Spotlight: “We Have Been Put On Notice, The Debt Is Unsustainable:Danielle DiMartino Booth”
- Wall Street Journal MoneyBeat: Should America Be ‘Fed Up’ with the Fed?