Linked below you will find the 10 most popular (according to your clicks, not my opinion, of course!) posts of 2016.
I seriously appreciate your feedback and thoughtful insights in response to my every-seven-days linguistic tears.
Looking forward to the release of Fed Up in 6 weeks (click here to check it out) and all that 2017 promises to bring. I’m delighted you’re along for the ride –
Money Strong Top Ten 2016
- Is America’s Economy Shooting Blanks?
- The Shanghai Expressionless
- Central Banks and the Rise of Extremism
- An Embarrassment of Stitches
- Are America’s Workers Playing Hard to Get?
- Retailing in America: Valley Girl (Interrupted)
- Venezuela Burning
- Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt!
- Midnight in the Garden of Fallen Angels
- The Federal Reserve and the Destruction of the American Dream